Finally, cookies which can be recommended by the dietitian – packed with nutrients, high in fiber and free-from all junk. These gluten free gingerbread cookies are made from fruits, nuts and superfood spices like cinnamon and cardamom. They're slow dried, high in fiber and with no salt.
In this gingerbread, the piquant ginger plays with delicate dates, aromatic nutmeg with warm cinnamon, the sweetness of agave with the bitterness of cocoa, creating a wonderful bouquet of aromas and filling flavours.
These gingerbread cookies are:
- Made from only fruits and nuts
- 100% natural, slow dried, no added preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten, lactose and salt free, low in sugar
- No trans fats, palm oil or hydrogenated oil, non-GMO
- High in fiber and vegan friendly
Dates, coconut flakes, agave syrup, ginger root, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, black pepper, sea salt.
Nutritional value (100g)
Energy value 2142 kJ /512 kcal
Total Fat 30,1 g
- Including saturated fatty acids 26,3 g
Carbohydrates 49,7 g
- Including sugar 35,0 g
Protein 4,9 g
Fiber 11,7 g
Salt 0,12 g
Super crispy and good natural gingerbread Taste.